The following questions will help you get the most out of your meeting with your web designer. They are the questions that you should ask your web designer before you engage them to develop your website. The questions are adapted by a podcast done by the Resourceful Designer Podcast a few months ago.
- Tell me about yourself
- How Long have you been in business?
- How many people work with you?
- Have you worked on this kind of project before?
- How much should I expect to pay for the website design?
- Will the cost include hosting and domain name registration and if so, how long?
- How long will the design process take?
- Could you show me a few of the websites you have done?
- Where are your offices located?
- What do you need from me?
At deepAfrica, One of the solutions we offer is Website Design. In the hopes that you will consider us for Website Design, let us answer the questions above. 🙂
1. Tell Me About Yourself
deepAfrica an online solutions provider. We exist to customize unique online solutions that will allow our client to thrive.( grow businesses, achieve goals and optimize the use of technology every day. One of the solutions that we provide is Website Design. We also do Domain Registration and Web Hosting, Email Solutions & Application Development.
2. How Long have you been in business?
We have been serving our clients since 2004 and have provided thousands of clients with creative and useful online solutions to their business and organizational needs.
3. How many people work with you?
Our team of 7 consists of 3 web developers who are armed with the cutting edge knowledge of how to design websites that are both beautiful and that yield business results for our clients.
4. Have you worked on this kind of project before?
We have worked on projects that cut across many industries and specialties. The experience gained from these projects will be useful in helping us achieve functionality, look and feel and structure that is both modern, and also specifically useful for your particular industry.
5. How much should I expect to pay for the website design?
Our Website Development rates would normally depend on the type website you would be looking for and, therefore, would vary from website to website. However, the standard fee for a 5 page website with basic functionality is KSh.34,800.
6. Will the cost include hosting and domain name registration and if so, how long?
Our rates normally cover hosting and domain name registration for one year. This hosting plan has the following features:
- Free Domain Name
- Unlimited WebSpace
- 24/7 Support
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Email Addresses
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Databases
- Instant Setup
7. How long will the design process take?
The Web Design Process takes, On Average, 2 Weeks once we receive all the content from you. However, If you need your website faster, we can arrange for it in the planning phase before development begins.
8. Could you show me a few of the websites you have done?
Some of the websites we have had the privilage of developing are as follows:
- and many more.
9. Where are your offices located?
Our offices are located in Development House 10th Floor Office Number 13 andin Thika Town. YOu can reach us on 0712 500 500 which is available 24/7
10. What do you need from me?
- The Content you would like us to have on the website
Like the company profile. In case you would like us to use the content currently on the site, please also let us know so that we copy all the content and thus you will not need to re-issue the content.
- The images to be used on the site.
Please share any images you have that you would like us to use.Kindly ensure that the resolution of the images is great and our preferred dimensions are 1920 by 1080 pixels. The format is PNG OR JPG. In case you do not have any, we will use images we have purchased online.
- The Logo
The format for the logo will truly appreciate it if we get it in SVG or AI format.If not possible PNG and if in this format please give us 1280 by 720 pixels
Please let us know the colors you would like us to use
- Social Media Handles so that we link them to the site
- The Down payment.
- **Once we have the assets, we will be ready to move.**